NUMA, the collaborative space in the heart of Paris, organises a debate on my recent book “Les développeurs”, on the 1st of March, from 18:30 to 21: 30. Are the developers workers as the others?
Appearing at the beginnings of the ’60s, during the emergence of the mini-computers and then the Internet, the developers are the first actors of the digital transformation. They are also to be found in the origins of the greatest technological, economical and social mutations…
More than a profession, it’s above all about an attitude, what explains, perhaps, that, despite their omnipresence, the developers are absent from the professional nomenclature.
Compared to the “old action norms under crisis”, developers mobilise a new operational mode and transform the organisation and the enterprise, work and world.
Thus, we can ask: are developers workers as the others?
- Arthur de Grave, Ouishare, Animator
- Georges Amar, ex director of Prospective at the RATP
- Pâris Chrysos, Professor, Writer, author of the book “Les Développeurs”
- Anne-Françoise Schmid, Philosopher,
- Stefano Zacchiroli, Maître de Conférences en Informatique, Université Paris Diderot, Debian Developer, Member of the Administrative Council of the Open Source Initiative